White Trail Loop

White Trail Loop is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Newton Square, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The first half of the hike was great but after the half way point the All Trails map took us way off course which was disappointing. I recommend the blue trail over the white trail.

Not that well marked and gets a bit confusing with alternative trails that are available...

Very nice loop with good variety of flat and hills. Many roots and rocks on the trail so need to be mindful of your footing. We did the entire loop on a sunny Saturday afternoon in October. Parts near the roads are more heavily traveled, but it is still a peaceful trail.

awesome trail! wish there were maps along the trail.

I've hiked this trail in its entirety 3 times so far, and it definitely earns a moderate rating. I prefer the sections near the water (doesn't everyone) but it has its fair share of hilly forest and a bit of open field near the petroleum pipeline (oh, yay). It can be rather flat in sections but also has some rather challenging hills (one of which is practically all gravel and yes, I fell on my butt). Lots of tree roots jump out and try and to grab you. I'd recommend light hikers, a water bottle and hiking sticks for us older folks.

The trails can be very secluded. Brought my dog, we explored a quarter of it. was looking for the water fountain. deff found it. If u ask around ask for the dam. That's really what it is. U can find the dam (waterfall) on the creek. ask about the creek and u find it. The location of the waterfall is no where near the trails. For those chasing the falls lol.. other than that we enjoyed. the trails nothing complicated its very basic. Btw the waterfall is small so weather u wanna make that trip its on u. ppl are just good with taking photos. Like the one u will see of my dog lol...