White Trail Loop

White Trail Loop is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Newton Square, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I've hiked this trail in its entirety 3 times so far, and it definitely earns a moderate rating. I prefer the sections near the water (doesn't everyone) but it has its fair share of hilly forest and a bit of open field near the petroleum pipeline (oh, yay). It can be rather flat in sections but also has some rather challenging hills (one of witch is practically all gravel and yes, I fell on y butt). Lots of tree roots jump out and try and to grab you. I'd recommend light hikers, a water bottle and hiking sticks for us older folks.

The trails can be very secluded. Brought my dog, we explored a quarter of it. was looking for the water fountain. deff found it. If u ask around ask for the dam. That's really what it is. U can find the dam (waterfall) on the creek. ask about the creek and u find it. The location of the waterfall is no where near the trails. For those chasing the falls lol.. other than that we enjoyed. the trails nothing complicated its very basic. Btw the waterfall is small so weather u wanna make that trip its on u. ppl are just good with taking photos. Like the one u will see of my dog lol...

pretty great hike, definitely a workout! not much of a scenic route but there are some horses and trails for them too.