White Rocks Trail

White Rocks Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great Trail. Well marked & used. Great rocks for climbing, repelling, and bouldering. Climbs the mountain to top about 500' gain, then heads out along the top of the mountain until it hits Center Point Knob. Joins the Appalachian Trail at Center Point Knob (about 1.5mi from trail head)

Beautiful trail, love the rocky terrain!! Nicely marked trail!

Nice trail!! Did it with my 3 year old son and 10 months on pup! Will definitely be going again!

Nice trail with some elevation and winding through rocks. Me and the pup had a good time! Even after getting caught in a downpour

Amazing! Loved this trail, amazing views and rocks to climb!

Very easy trail. Well marked. Once you get to the top of the mountain you make a right and have to climb over some pretty big rocks to get to the view spot. Very cool to climb all over the huge rocks. We went here at the end of May. Everything was beautiful green, but I'm sure it would be insanely gorgeous with the fall colors. Also on the way down we seen a scarlet tanager.

What a fantastic trail. My friend and I picked this trail out of the blue, and I think there was divine intervention involved. Never have I seen with my own eyes rock formations as beautiful as the ones on this trail. What makes it even better is that you can climb all of them. I could spend the rest of my life on that mountain and never get bored. I will certainly be returning to this trail in the near future. It is truly a hidden gem of central Pennsylvania. You can even link up with some AT hikers if you please, and maybe make your way to Maine or Georgia yourself. Whatever your fitness, skill, drive, and determination is, this trail has something for everyone. The views, the wildlife, the climbing, the trees, it doesn't get better than white rocks. Stop for some lunch on the rocks. Watch the birds soar across the sky. Push your mind and body to the limit as you ascend the towering boulders. Observe an innocent caterpillar squirm his way along with not a care in the world. This trial deserves more than respect. It deserves praise and worship for its beauty and all the happiness it brings to the human soul. A part of me will always live on that mountain, and my spirit will always reside there.

Such a fun trail! I love all the climbing opportunities along the way, and the views are gorgeous. Took my dog along and he had a wonderful time rock-hopping (he's very agile) but my friend's dog found it to be a bit challenging and he ended up slowing us down because we had to lift him over a few areas that he couldn't quite figure out how to climb so if you're taking a dog, keep that in mind. Not crowded, saw maybe 3 people the whole time. Saw 6 deer pretty close to the trail as well. There was one area with some graffiti and broken glass (someone's always gotta ruin it) but the rest of the trail was clean and free of debris which was refreshing. Hate seeing trash out in nature!

Great hike! Steep for a little one. I had to carry my son in his carrier about halfway. Enjoyed a snack on top of the mountain. Beautiful outlook!

A good tough hike with some great rocks, and good views.

It loses a star due to the sheer amount of trash on the trail. I know it's not the trail's fault, but there's nothing I despise more than a trashy trail.