Unami Creek Trail

Unami Creek Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Green Lane, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until September.

This trail appears to be on private property. there is no where to park, and there is a sign saying trail closed.

So not really sure what this is supposed to be. I started on what looked like the trail, meandered around for ten minutes, decided to cross the creek, found the trail, and then came across all these no trespassing signs. There's nowhere to park - room for maybe two cars at best by the red gate (if you're even allowed to park there??) I don't know. I won't go back and I don't think this should even be listed as a trail on here.

Directions this app gave were HORRIBLE. Took us to the middle of nowhere. No trail. No parking. Nothing. Never got to ride the trail. Very disappointed.

Went off trail and got a bit lost, but before that, the steep climb was challenging and fun for us, 3 kids (age 3-9), and our dog. Very nice trail.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Monday, May 09, 2016

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Friday, May 10, 2013

Rocky, limited parking, competing with kids there to hang out. Otherwise good peaceful place to toss a few in. Caught some trout here. It's replenished with stock each year.