Trexler Border Trail

Trexler Border Trail is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near schnecksville, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

first time here with my wife and was a great intermediate trail. truth is we're roughly beginners and I did cherry pick the route but it still couldn't have been more perfect!

My 9 lbs dog and I are taking portions of the trail several times a week. Since I am familiar with the area I find places to park. the entire area is drop dead gorgeous. water, meadows, light flooded forest...we 've run into all kinds of wildlife even fox and one bear (a shy one). worth a trip.

well kept. north ridge is a little overgrown but still usable. be prepared to push on a couple of uphills

Great riding

This is an outstanding loop to run/hike. I've been running here for years, and enjoy the full loop in a counter clockwise direction. For anyone interested in a longer hike or run, out-n-back runs in a clockwise direction are great. The hills are just so different in each direction.