Trexler Border Trail

Trexler Border Trail is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near schnecksville, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Spent my late teenage years here. Awesome trail, just dont veer too much off the trail, there are a butt ton of ticks in some places, especially in the Kidspeace area.

This is a great trail...absolutely stunning views. Because of the elevation changes I would rate this trail intermediate instead of moderate if you do the entire loop. We did it with snow on the ground which made it more challenging. Overall a nice hike.

This is a wonderful trail with various habitats! The trail rises and falls through hilltop meadows with fantastic views, meanders along wooded creeks and skirts around rolling forest. The steep climbs are hard but rewarding with the views you get of the Lehigh Valley. The north ridge is more secluded and offers a chance to be alone on the trail. Pack some snacks and have lunch at the new bridge that crosses Jordan Creek on the north section! Trexler Border Trail is a fanatic place to lay down some miles and see the beauties of Lehigh!

Great app

2.5 miles hiking solo today! Solitude and spectacular nature are the best!❤️

Had a great 3 miles hiking with my sister. We saw a cute fox and along the trail we spotted cows and bisons (they must belong to the zoo). Totally enjoyed it!

Some very steep slopes. Beautiful scenery. Some signage not very well placed, easy to miss green trail if not paying attention.

first time here with my wife and was a great intermediate trail. truth is we're roughly beginners and I did cherry pick the route but it still couldn't have been more perfect!

My 9 lbs dog and I are taking portions of the trail several times a week. Since I am familiar with the area I find places to park. the entire area is drop dead gorgeous. water, meadows, light flooded forest...we 've run into all kinds of wildlife even fox and one bear (a shy one). worth a trip.

well kept. north ridge is a little overgrown but still usable. be prepared to push on a couple of uphills

Great riding

This is an outstanding loop to run/hike. I've been running here for years, and enjoy the full loop in a counter clockwise direction. For anyone interested in a longer hike or run, out-n-back runs in a clockwise direction are great. The hills are just so different in each direction.

It was quite difficult but I like a challenge. Some of the steep uphill climbs forced me to walk but for the most part it was a great single track run.

nice 4 mile trail after work

Scenic long well maintained trail

Took us 3 hours 15 minutes on a Friday afternoon to do the 9 mile border trail. Did not see a soul (other than deer). Beautiful scenery and quite peaceful. Well marked. Some construction ongoing for trail improvements, but did not interfere with hike. Be prepared to go up and down lots of hills. Bathroom at parking lot lookout was very clean. Overall, 5 stars for sure!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Loved this trail. We started at gate 21 and hiked roughly ten miles around the red Trexler Border Trail. There were some phenomenal views, and it was a great leg workout.

Friday, February 24, 2017

I really enjoyed this trail. We hiked the red one. It was difficult at times but had awesome views. It was very well labeled and really easy to follow. Out total hike was about 9 miles!

Monday, November 14, 2016

A lot of fun once you learn the trail system.

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Great place to train for distance with moderate hills .good terrane with not a lot of larger rocks or obstacles .

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Great place to train for distance and hills!

Friday, September 16, 2016

it's a great trail to hike. I only saw maybe 5 people the entire time.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Great trail, very well marked. You have to commit to one trail or the other. Hard at times but very enjoyable.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Phenomenal trail!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

My personal favorite trail! Such a scenic view.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Well maintained and well marked. Lots of steep areas with shale.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

This was one of the hardest trails I have done. A lot of steep inclines with shale, really need to be cautious. This trail will definitely be a challenge.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hiking was hard. Went up and down lots of steep inclines that consisted of lots of small pieces of shale!

Monday, June 22, 2015

excellent ride!!! went out for a fathers day ride with my old man, he kicked my a&&,,,, .. up broken-arrow, down half-pipe. over to brians trail and.... KILLDOZER!!! a must must must. for any experienced mountain biker.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

What a pleasure, check out the fireman trail!