Tank Hollow Trail

Tank Hollow Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great hike with a stellar view. Bunch snakes on the trail but well well worth it.

It's mostly like walking on a dirt road in the sun. The view at the end is decent IF you can find the turn off to find it (1.4 miles down the road. It's on the right with a small yellow triangle on a tree saying no biking.) Saw my first snake on a trail here so that was kind of cool.

Quick and easy hike with a great payoff at the end!

Easy to get there. Unless you be dumb like me and follow instructions from google! lol I got lost in the woods for 3 hours but did find the right way to go back. I also got to see a bear on my way out! Thank God I was leaving, if I had seen him while I was lost it would freak me out.
Amazing view and perfect place for meditation. Very quiet and peaceful.

The neighbours warned us about rattle snakes so we did not go

I almost hate to review this trail, as it seems to be a bit of a hidden gem! Most of the walk is along a gravel road then about a half mile on a well traveled wooded trail. Thanks to the other reviewers, the trail head was easy to find. (If it helps anyone, its 1.2 miles from the main gate on the right). My dog and I had the whole place to ourselves and it was so quiet and peaceful. Opens up to an incredible view of the Lehigh Gorge and lots of nice rocks to sit and appreciate your surroundings. It was worth the hour drive and I'll definitely go back!

Easy trail one of the best views around!

very easy trail. the view at the end is beautiful and a great place to have a snack and bask in natures beauty. the trail head is kind of hard to find. once you go down the large hill walk about another quarter mile. you'll come to a spot where a trail will be on your left and right. go to the trail on the right. its marked with a black dot on a tree and also an orange triangle saying no horses or mountain bikes. I've uploaded picture of the trail head to hopefully help people. Enjoy!

beautiful views at the end of the hike, great place to watch the birds

it's far shorter of a hike than I would have liked, but the view is gorgeous! if you bring a dog definitely keep them on the leash, the cliffs creep up on you and no matter how well your pup is trained it could be dangerous.