Springton Manor Farm is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glenmoore, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and fishing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.9 miles Elevation Gain: 314 feet Route Type: Loop

bridge out

Great trail, lovely climb up through woods then out into fields very enjoyable

Beautiful day at a beautiful park! We enjoyed the farm animals, pond, nature trail and the fact that ChesterCounty Food Bank has a huge garden and green houses growing. Next visit we will do one of the wooded trails. Great experience and we can’t wait to return.

bridge out

A beautiful park with a diverse trail around the border of the park. Some trails seem a little overgrown from previous visits... The bridges along the creek section, that cross over small trickling springs, have been removed. A great hike overall though.

Fri Feb 01 2019

frozen Indian Run

Sun Jan 06 2019

Another of my favorite places since I only live about 15 mins from here......this time of year though with all the rain we’ve had, the grounds are EXTREMELY muddy. In the summer it’s a great place to hike with my dogs and if I need an escape I love to come here and walk through the farm area. Fabulous views of the grounds from the upper trail, with several little “extensions” added onto the trail. The lower part of the trail by the water is fabulous but I’ve noticed some litter recently which isn’t common at Springton. Wait till the weather warms up and dries the mud out.....

Mon Nov 12 2018

Nice trail. A lot of mud tho and that’s the only reason I gave it a 4 star. Can’t wait to come back in nicer weather and let my dog play in the water.

Tue May 08 2018

Springton Manor Farm has a series of well maintained trails good for hiking and trail running. We take out dog there often for runs.

Sun Mar 24 2019