South Mountain - Orange Trail

South Mountain - Orange Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Emmaus, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

1 hour ago

The orange trail was nice and well marked, however, I got off track when trying to do the red and blue trails. Luckily getting lost is certainly not a matter or life and death since you are in the middle of a city! I came upon route 309 and I knew I was off track and back tracked my way back to the orange trail. Still a great afternoon and I will return to figure out the other trails another day.

Fun challenging hike. Pretty rocky spots that make it difficult enough to be fun but not too hard. I wouldn't try it on a bike.

Close by, beautiful trails.

This place is GORGEOUS! If I have only know it was here for years. Took the orange trail and the beginning looked like a rainforest with the Rodale Run. Nice and easy hike but so much to look at...a Wonder in the middle of emmaus.

Great trail and loved the hike up the orange trail and into the blue followed by some red. The kids even enjoyed the hike. It was perfect for our first hike.