Shohola Falls Trail

Shohola Falls Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Shohola, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful waterfall. The trail looks old and not kept up but you can still get to some good views of the waterfall. I couldn’t figure out how to get across to the other side of the falls so got in my car and drove to the parking lot on the other side. The road is marked to Shohola falls cabins, watch out for huge pot holes.

Looks like at one time this was an awesome trail. Trails are not maintained and hard to find. Beautiful waterfalls.

It was pretty hard to figure out where the trail was at times, and I think the map on here was a bit outdated. The falls were pretty cool to see.

Good place to go on a hike alone. Very easy and relaxing

This is such as easy place to get to. What is so magical is you can release so much negative energy here and imagine it going down the falls. Sit and absorb the ions from the water. Beautiful!!!!

It's an easy short walk if you park next to the dam. The other side that is a hiking trail was closed. Great water flow this weekend but still some ice on the trail.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Waterfalls are beautiful.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Saturday, September 17, 2016

I'm here now. Drove 55 min to get here. I must have parked in the wrong area because this place SUCKS!!! Trails r very limited. The one fall we were able to get to has hardly anywhere that you can get a good view. And the water has the awful weed in it...milfoil...that has been recently transmitted to our lake, Lake Winola, and it takes thousands n thousands to treat it. I rate this a big fat ZERO.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

We actually went down to the stream and walked the rocks to the falls it was excellent we even saw a snake.