Robin Hill Park Trail

Robin Hill Park Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Coraopolis, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

Not a ton to see but I'm new to hiking PA so maybe I need to tone down expectations. The trail was damp in several places. I tip toed around the run offs and no mud or water above the soles of my sneakers but if I was less careful or running it could have been gross. Most is easy walking and clear trails but you will get a 100meter booty burn going either direction on the loop.

Wonderful trail well maintained and easy to navigate. Many things to see during the hike and beautiful views all throughout. Three different trails to choose from.

Definitely a great and rewarding challenge as parts can be very steep. Path is pretty narrow. If you want to good workout pick this.
Not someplace I would go alone in case you get hurt because it can be very secluded and most of the areas.

Great trail just short

first timer, fun quick hike with the dog

My daughter & I loved the trail.

This is a really great series of trails.

Short trail but nice

Fun trail

Easy start with some hills to add a little mlde

While not a difficult trail for experienced hikers, Robin Hill did provide a few steep hills. Scenic and well kept, the multiple sub-trails provided a quick hike. The restored log cabin at the start was a bonus.