Rexmont Dam Area

Rexmont Dam Area is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near South Lebanon, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

trail is more of a game trail than hiking. The trail isn't marked and we didn't follow the overlay (I have no idea how we would of). I also didn't see any waterfalls or wildflowers. I don't need to go back!

When there yesterday 3/10/18. I was a great trail. NOT marked well at all. Could not find the second half of the loop. We managed to find it then. Horses are NOT ALLOWED on this trail. We will do it again now that we know where we are going.

Came to ride mountain bikes and it is posted foot traffic only.

Crazy. Got lost on the wrong trail and ended up nowhere near the loop but when I used the overlay on this app was able to find my way back. Trail is pretty overgrown if you're not on the main trail (and there are a lot of offshoots)

Sunday, August 13, 2017

It's ok. Sections of the trail are pretty primitive. Appears to be more hunting trails than hiking. No blazes. If you're down for a wander through the woods with a stream go for it.

Wednesday, August 02, 2017