Pumping Station

Pumping Station is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lititz, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome trail, suggest doing the blue trail great climbing thru the rocks. Highly recommend!

I love this area. I've explored several trails in this area and the creek in multiple directions. This area is great for hiking and biking and there is plenty of parking.

We treated this as a choose your own adventure kind of day. Started at the horseshoe trail entrance then veered left and went up the big rocks following the blue blazes. Eventually we got near camp Mack territory and just hopped around on different trails slowly making our way back towards where we started. We did hit a steep incline through some tall grass around the halfway point and picked up some ticks. All in all, nice day and nice hike!

Had a scout camp and I wasn't sure if I could walk around it.

love these trails

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Not well marked. We took a small trail off the main one. It crosses some pretty streams and we were well into a quite forest. Came to a T in the trail with no blaze. Went left and found our way out!

Monday, February 18, 2013