Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Palmer-Bethlehem Bikeway

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(54)
Easton, Pennsylvania

Palmer-Bethlehem Bikeway is a 13.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Easton, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 13.4 miles Elevation Gain: 357 feet Route Type: Out & Back

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

rails trails

bike touring

Great paved bike path, water fall, and grass area for picnic!

The trail and park appear to be closed but, there were a good number of people out. Parking is limited because of barricades blocking parking lots at the park. A lot of people are parking on the shoulder. I did not actually jog since it appeared closed (barricades and trail gates closed near other crossing points). I rated the park a 5 so that I could leave a review without negatively impacting the trail’s score. It seems like a nice level, (asphalt) paved trail with good views for jogging and biking. All of the parts I saw seemed accessible even though it has rained in the area this week. I saw people out jogging, walking with pets and biking. There is also a park for children nearby. Hopefully, I can try the trail, if I am in the area in the future! :-)

Really nice trail. Didn’t expect the steep hills but loved it! We took our dog who doesn’t walk well and put her in the stroller and worked out very well. We will be returning with our bikes!

Trip down memory lane. Fairview Park.

Good for a street run. A little elevation and very little traffic

Sat May 25 2019

Trail is nice and flat great fur running and biking not su much for trail running.

Sun May 29 2016

im new on here ppl is nice to meet yall all have a safe bike ride.

Sun Mar 06 2016

not a bad fitness trail close to the D&L to add variety to workouts

recorded Palmer-Bethlehem Bikeway