Neversink Loop Trail

Neversink Loop Trail is a 11 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Reading, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rails trails

I thought this trail was very tough, the 3 climbs were intense, maybe if we did it in the opposite direction it would have better. There are sections that aren't marked very well and some areas are overgrown.

Mountain biked this trail. It's not a very long ride, but it's fun and the trails are well marked.

My local spot right outside my front door, finally found the overlook of the city of Reading, it's just below the Witches had on a side trail. Such a great mountain with a wide variety of trails and side trails. Each section of the mountain really has its own personality too. I've heard the overgrowth on Orange south side has been trimmed back.

I loved the orange trail, until I got past the power lines and the trail was pretty much grown in and almost impassable making me turn back. Awesome views though!

Very overgrown