Neshaminy State Park

Neshaminy State Park is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bensalem, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

nice and quiet peaceful if you get there as soon as the park opens but after that too noisy with kids not a great place if looking for secluded hiking trails.

My mothers memorial bench has a home here "Carolyn M Stoutenger". Rest in Peace pretty lady. 10/11/53-03/03/13

I've gone here since I was a little girl with my family, although we don't spend much time there lately...it's a beautiful as ever when we go!!!

I give 2.5 rounded up to 3. It's not bad and probably ideal for the family with kids. There are lots of covered eating areas, picnic tables and benches. It is clean and in pretty good shape. However I wasn't too excited about anything here. There are some nice spots right along the Delaware River, and the view of Philadelphia in the distance is cool. It's probably not a bad place to run. As previously stated this is a nice walk to do with the little ones. If you're looking for a more wooded area and varying levels of trail challenges, you should look elsewhere.

canoeing
Friday, September 23, 2016

This is a park that seems to have potential for so much more than what I did. We had kayaks and it was a blast. Saw a great blue heron take off and land. I gave 4 stars but it is probably 5. I just did not experience the whole park yet.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Great view.!! Couldn't let my dog off the leash even if she was trained because park rangers won't let you. But still a great place for a walk.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Monday, November 16, 2015

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nice walk around the water and great view of the city of Philadelphia

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Great park.my fav place to walk.