Mount Minsi via Appalachian Trail

Mount Minsi via Appalachian Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Amazing hike!

Took rocky path up to summit - nice views but heavily trafficked on weekend. Took fire road down (boring). Overall a decent hike

I went to (what I believe to be) this trail with my husband and a few friends and my dog. While I’m not the most in shape person I’m also not the most out of shape either. This is rated as moderate but there were some areas of the trail that I definitely would have rated higher than that. Some sections were very vertical and one in particular I remember we had to climb a large rock that didn’t have much of a path into it. It was a beautiful view. But we also went in early March so there was still snow on the ground beginning to melt making it more difficult. Overall an okay trail.

When you reach the small building at the top, I'd recommend continuing down the fire road a bit. There is another very nice overlook on the left. It is about 20-30 yards off the trail. I missed it going out, but saw it on the way back.

A great hike up the mountain, took the Appalachian trail up and came down the Fire Trail. I should have paused my recording at the lookout point at Vista...I showed I dropped to NJ. :/ Views were great...Trail was a great shape and marked.

does anyone know if November 4th will be too late too hike and see the fall foliage?