Money Rocks Red Trail

Money Rocks Red Trail is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Narvon, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Started out on Money trail, then shot out to Welsh Mtn. overlook, got lost, came back for a nice 5 miles. Steeeep parts. also very rocky in places, watch footing.

An enjoyable trail, though I didn't find it particularly notable. I imagine there would be some nice views in winter.

I loved this trail! Very beautiful. There are some steep inclines that I wasn't ready for, but I still enjoyed my visit.

Hard to follow

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

extremely beautiful cliffs and rock formations! very easy hike unless you want to climb on the rocks and cliffs, which i recomend doing! It is dog friendly :) great hike overall

Friday, October 17, 2014

We were only able to complete the Overlook Trail because it started pouring. And the rocks made it especially slippery. But this was an awesome trail. Cool rock formations and pretty steep in areas. We will be back in a nicer day.

Sunday, January 15, 2017