Mason-Dixon Trail

Mason-Dixon Trail is a 21.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pequea, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail!

Lock 12

Monday, November 28, 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Saturday, September 17, 2016

It's beautiful wow most one day visit because I like camping

Saturday, July 23, 2016

I thought it was great! We took many different paths! Ureys Overlook was beautiful! Can't wait to explore the trail more!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

The trail is marked fantastically. If you go to the office at the camp grounds they have maps available for all the trails. There are so many, and the terrain is phenomenal. One of the best backpacking trips in PA!

Saturday, October 04, 2014

My sister and I hiked this for 3 days from around Havee de Grace with an attempted destination of the MD-PA line. The trail is marked with blue blazes but could be marked better for greater clarification so getting lost isn't quite as easy. A free map was difficult to find so we hiked it without one, and definitely got off-track more than once. Hence, we hiked much more than our supposed 30 miles, and didn't have time to finish by Sunday (had to return to work on Monday). Thank goodness we brought our compasses. Nevertheless, it was an adventurous experience and a beautiful hike. The few miles around Peach Bottom were all road (country road, but still...), it was painful on the feet and not the type of off-road hike I enjoy. But that was just a small portion from what we hiked. I would highly recommend this trail for hikers who enjoy adventure and changes in trail surfaces (dirt, rock, gravel, road).... I definitely plan on returning for a longer period of time to hike more miles of this on a different part. The part I enjoyed most was the trail not being unkept 100% (fallen trees, difficult stream crossings, high grasses) and the fact that portions of it seem to be barely used. If you love seclusion, hike this.