Just hiked this trail with my buddy yesterday (3/14/2018)-(3/15/2018) and man it was a tough one for sure. We planned on camping two nights but there was a lot more snow on the ground than we anticipated. The snow averaged anywhere from 5-9 inches throughout the trail. Wednesday we walked in roughly 5 miles and camped by the Iron Bridge after parking off of 220. There were three campsites and they were all really nice with stone fire pits! We woke up pretty cold to the weather in the teens and the wind blowing which we were expecting but once we got hiking we were fine. We made great time along the LT even in the snow because it was really well marked with blazes on a tree almost every 10 feet. It was a little slippery at times but were were prepared so we had little issues. We made it to the visitor center in worlds end state park quite swiftly around 2pm after starting our hike around 9:30am. We decided we didn't want to stay another night on the trail so we skipped where we were going to camp and hustled back to the car. The link trail was nice but there wasn't a whole lot to look at other than the vista in the very beginning. The link was only marked maybe every 30 yards and was a bit hard to navigate especially in the snow so this is why I have given the loop 4 stars. I would definitely hike the LT again but as far as the link goes I don't think I would hike that section again. I hope this review is helpful!!!