Letort Spring Run

Letort Spring Run is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Carlisle, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It starts at a school. We parked in a residential area and at first it wasn’t what we expected. It goes under a highway and past some houses but starts to get very pretty approaching the quarry which the trail also runs right through. The trail use to be an old railroad. The variety of sights we saw were well worth the hour drive to this little trail!

a great run route!!!

Friday, June 16, 2017

beautiful, relaxing hike

Monday, September 05, 2016

I love the scenic view and I am a beginner so this was perfect!

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Great little trail by my place. It's flat and we'll maintained. Loved every moment

Monday, July 25, 2016

Flat , good for beginner hikers or families with kids

Sunday, July 17, 2016

my favorite trail to run on

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Newly redone. Good for hiking with the kids or running. The trail has all new bridges, trail base, and signage. I access from south spring garden street and hike to Carlisle about 2 miles. The trail does not have good parking and it kind of just ends in carlisle with no signage. I understand some property owners would not let support a row to connect the trail to letort park so it does not connect or it would be sweet with lots of parking.

Sunday, February 26, 2017