Lancaster Junction Recreation Trail

Lancaster Junction Recreation Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Manheim, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Clean and easy trail. Very well-maintained and beautiful landscapes surrounding the trail. Great shade as well.

I took my young grandchildren to hike this trail and we loved it! path is very easy, everyone that passes by you say hello with a smile on their faces, the kids loved the cows, horses, and animals along the way. The trees covering the path are just beautiful. There are clean bathrooms, that was a us when hiking with young children. We will definitely return!

I do this trail everyday with my daughter and her 2 dogs. We love it for the cows, horses, and sheep. The trees provide nice deep shade for the summer. It's beautiful all year round. There are nice restrooms but they aren't open in the winter- so what- we don't have to pee when it's cold outside? There are folks of all ages that use this trail and if I could change anything- this would be it.

Nice easy walk

Great running trail with a view. I trained here many tines for my half marathon.

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Monday, September 05, 2016

rails trails
Monday, August 22, 2016

A good Sunday afternoon walk or bike ride. Not strenuous at all.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's pretty boring, but that's coming from somebody who prefers single track type endeavors. If you're a mom with a stroller, or somebody who needs something for a speed workout, than its great.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beautiful trail. I will be visiting again! It was hard for me to find the trailhead though.