Lake Williams and Lake Redman

Lake Williams and Lake Redman is a 12.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jacobus, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite areas to ride bike or hike. Yes trail #1 is currently closed but 200 yards heading south on George Street and you can pick up trails on the left. They will take you to the boat docks and beyond. This is a nice mix of terrain for a good cardio workout!

Trail 1 is closed due to construction so it is difficult to get around the entire trail right now.

Sections of the trail went unmarked and it was hard to follow. Also, one section was closed but there were no postings to make us aware of them. Two crossing sections were dark tunnels full of water and no standing room to go through.

The other sections are beautiful and well marked. A great trail for seasoned or novice hikers. We saw several deer, frogs, a snake, and even a baby opossum.

the trail took about 5 hours for me with a few mishaps. tunnels were fun

I love the hike around Lake William but the trail markings had been pretty awful (e.g., where trails diverge). It's a beautiful hike. The only difficulty I can think of is walking up and down some sizable hills, but it's not 'rocky'.

Love our local trails.

As good as it gets

Great trail. Super fun. my dog and I love everything hiking this trail.