NW Lancaster County River Trail: Koser Park to White Cliffs of Conoy

NW Lancaster County River Trail: Koser Park to White Cliffs of Conoy is a 3.2 mile out and back trail located near Bainbridge, Pennsylvania that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

historic site

Definitely not a hiking trail, as it’s a paved walking/bike path. Several informational boards along the way describe the history of the area. You are also able to see remains from the ghost town of Billmyer. I found the “cliffs” to be neat but underwhelming. The orange fencing is still up but easy to walk around. Watch your step and wear proper footwear as there is a ton of glass, old scrap metal, and other remains along this trail and the cliffs.

Nice walk- not really a hike. Paved trail- very quiet and scenic. I walked solo and didn’t see another person.

I love this trail! It is a daily walk for me and my puppy. If you are walking your dog be cautious of people who let there dogs off leash on this trail. I see this almost daily.

Great trail for biking, walking, and running. Plenty of history in the area, and the White Cliffs of Conoy offer an amazing view.