Keystone State Park Campground

Keystone State Park Campground is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Derry, Pennsylvania that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and camping. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Really nice trail and pet friendly. Nice play ground for young kids.

Nice walking path. Part is trail, part is paved, part is grass if you walk closer to the lake. Enjoyable if you don't want anything too taxing.

This is my second visit to this park and each time I have done the same trail. All Trails did not have the trails behind the stone lodge mapped so I mapped the yellow blazed trail today. The trails are beautiful and very well maintained. Marked for foot traffic only. Other than the initial climb this trail was not too difficult for me in spite of some trouble with my knees. I look forward to future visits and will add to the mapping I accomplished today.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

The most beautiful park in the area and the lake is beautiful. there's a nice loop trail that goes around the lake. about 2 miles for the loop..we also saw some people fishing.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

nice fall day.with my bud

Thursday, August 04, 2016