Kelly's Run Loop Trail

Kelly's Run Loop Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Holtwood, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Kelly's Run Natural Area is a loop trail near the Susquehanna River. The trail is rocky and steep in some places but it is a beautiful hike with views of small but picturesque waterfalls.

Just gorgeous down along the run. I agree with the other reviews, start the hike by going left.

Absolutely amazing! Like others have said before go to the left to start. We went in November and it was still beautiful!

Definitely start off to the left so you come up (for the second half of hike) through the glen. The glen is simply gorgeous.

This hike was BEAUTIFUL... One thing I would do differently is go to the left, if you're looking at the porta potties from the parking lot, instead of right and end with the more exciting part of the hike. It was such a nice day and took me about 3 hours to hike while taking a small rest and some pictures.

Good trails that are well marked. Me and friends branched out onto a neighboring trail to see a vista nearby but all in all it was a good hike with 2 Steve portions that only last for a few dozen meters. Overall quite nice. Low traffic too.

My friend and I learned the hard way to just go up and back the same way we came. The blazing were inconsistent... and we realized that the orange blazing that we were following originally was also used to mark the safety zone forbidding hunters. So we deviated from the actual trail quite a bit. Still a beautiful hike and we didn't mind getting lost, and we know what to look for next time.

One of my favorite go to hikes when I looking for somewhere challenging but doable in under 2 hrs! Trail running shoes with good traction are a must!

Great trail!

Love this trail. So beautiful walking along Kelly's Run.

Exceeded my expectations. The creek is really nice with some moderately technical rocky parts. I recommend adding the pinnacle overlook (orange trail) to add a nice view to your hike. Some parts are not well marked.