Jacoby Hollow

Jacoby Hollow is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Trout Run, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The fall was more of a dribble, still pretty though. The hike out was ok and a little rougher than I was led to believe. Saw 2 other couples on our walk.

This is a nice, quick hike. It's a pretty easy trail. The waterfall is a bit underwhelming if there hasn't been much rain, but the scenery is beautiful. If you go, take bug spray - the mosquitoes are horrible! I've never run into many people on this trail, it's one of the best kept secrets. Also, the trail usually ends up being about 3.75 miles for me out and back.

A nice quick hike and not too "peopley" this time of year. It has been a dry summer, so nothing much fall wise, but may return in the spring to see the waterfall.

We recently visited this trail for the first time today, nice dedicated parking area. The trail was fairly simple, beautiful place for an afternoon adventure. Due to our drought the falls this season weren't as great as if we would've had rainfall. I'd definitely go again, takes about 3 hours hiking slow.

Nice walk good clear trails I wouldn't take the little ones on this if you take the family out

Fall was dried up due to the lack of rain. It was still a great hike and worth the visit.

Quick, but amazing scenery!!!

The trail itself was very clearly marked, followed a nice crick some of the way, and the waterfall was worth the short hike. I enjoyed exploring the top of the falls as well :)

Trail head is easy to find out Wallis Run Rd. Pretty easy hike with lots of great scenery.

good trail enjoyable

Very nice trail! Loved the falls

Nice trail with a beautiful ending especially if water is flowing over the falls or during the winter months and the falls are frozen. When I don't have much time and want to get a short trail run in I come here. 3.3 miles and can be run in 30 min or less.

great trail