Hawk Falls Trail is a 1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.0 miles Elevation Gain: 131 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Snakes, snakes and more snakes!!!

Great trail, very beginner friendly. It’s well marked with lots of places to get right on the water. Go early to avoid the crowds. Dog friendly if you want to bring a four legged friend. If you don’t want to see the falls there are other trail options.

Great trail! Pretty easy hike and options to view the falls from above and below. Also lots of opportunities to get right up to the water. I read lots of reviews advising that it was really crowded, but we went on a off-and-on rainy day and crossed paths with maybe 15 people max. The trail can get pretty muddy if you go after it rains, but it’s still a safe hike. Great waterfall and awesome viewing spots!

Awesome! Like an outdoor wonderland- tons of climbing and easy bouldering for kids! Plenty to explore beyond the standard "trails". We went early-ish (9am), had the whole place to ourselves until almost 11:30 but I imagine it gets crowded. Wonderful!

Great trail and great for kids! I went with a couple of friends and we had a 2 year old with us and my 4 month old in a harness and we did not have any difficulties. It is definitely not stroller friendly but it is a gorgeous easy hike.

Beautiful place to go with your children if they like water. Very nice waterfall. Also very good for dogs.

Good for dogs! Easy hike with my dog, loved that he could cool off at the end in the creek. Super crowded in the afternoon, would recommend going earlier in the morning. Overall, good hike and cool scenery.

I love this trail. I would like more directional arrows

bridge out

Lovely, flat, relaxing walk in the woods. Very heavily trafficked. River is very beautiful.

Beautiful, well maintained trail with many secluded riverside nooks and small waterfalls.

Great trail and beautiful scenery. Easy hike down with lots of side trails to view the waterfall at different angles. Hike back up was a little strenuous for someone who’s way out of shape! Main trail very well maintained.

Great but stupidly crowded exp for quarantine

Beautiful hike! Pretty short and easy but a great trip. Went with my mom on Mother’s Day and she loved it. Waterfall was beautiful

short but nice. 5 star if the slobs would take their trash out with them. stay in the city if your used to leaving trash where you walk!!!

Great trail. Some muddy areas and some areas where you need to climb but nothing too challenging. Lots of great picture spots !

Great trail! Easy short hike with beautiful scenery.

Beautiful easy trail. Lots of great water views.

This is a busy park, so all of the attractions are usually populated, but it is still a very cool place to take the family. Check out my full write up with directions and things to look out for. eastcoasthiker.com/trails/hickoryrun/

It was a Beautiful place. Trails were challenging.....for those who like a challenge...lots of elevation changes waterfalls are great, cold mountain water, lots of rocks to climb the list is huge. had a great time.

Hiked on April 25, 2020. Like every trail ever, this one is better early in the morning with fewer people. Easy to access and fun to explore. Especially impressive in spring with full water flow.

We took a scenic walk to the Hawk Falls today. A little crowded for a stay at home order and several out of state plates however trail was nice, not too rocky, short and the waterfall was beautiful.

great trail. Easy in and out. enjoyed it. great views

No social distancing going on here

Not bad for a easy down and back. Trail is well maintained and the waterfall was beautiful. Pretty busy today with lots of kids and dogs around. Even though the trail is really well kept I was amazed at how much trash was along the sides. Wish I had a Walmart bag with me

Nice family hike - we had our 5, 6, and 7 year-old kids with us and in-laws - both over 65 who had no problems doing the round-trip. The best part was the waterfall which was not only beautiful in sight, but its sound also helped drown out the constant whining noises our blessed children create.

Very nice trail but very crowded and some people did not respect our social distancing and came into our personal space many times.

3/21/2020 R. Short walk to a beautiful falls and back.