Hawk Falls Trail is a 1 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The falls are beautiful and a must see if near the area, trail is easy enough to follow and this hike can be done in under 30 mins. Not so good, lots of college aged kids screaming, blocking the trail and drinking beer. Pretty sure this is a common occurrence as the falls smelled heavily like beer, its unfortunate people cant respect the environment.

Family friendly short and shaded trail. The first hiking experience for my 4 year old child. He was excited and was able to complete the whole trail without getting a piggyback.

Heavily used small trail. Popular with families. More of an out and back then a loop. Scenic, though crowed waterfall. Small climb by bottom of waterfall.

Nice short trail. Well shaded. Virtually my own private haven. I literally saw 2 other people on the trail (which is precisely the reason why I went the week AFTER Labor Day)

This trail is great for families to hike together and practice safety since is easy but it has some challenges. You can get prepared together so you'll ready when taking those moderate and hard trails out there. Hooyah!!!

short and simple. cool trail through low trees.

Great short hike. Rhododendrons are lovely and the falls, while not huge, are very attractive. Fun bouldering opportunities for kids.

Nice shaded trail. Very crowded on Sunday of Labor Day weekend to the point I didn’t enjoy - but drove by the trail head on my way out and it was very quiet. So I would imagine it being perfect with light to even moderate traffic. The trail is a little slippery but manageable. The waterfall is a great reward for such a short hike and with the littles ones it was a perfect break spot before returning.

Very nice and easy hike. Great for family. One waterfall about 3/4 through the hike on your right. Pretty rhododendrons line the trail.

Nice easy trail. I agree with Lexi below, we went with our two dogs and there must have been 100 people standing around in the falls. we couldn't even get close. Will try to go back off season.

Beautiful Trail with plenty of water and sights. Pretty busy and the trails are pretty tight.

This is a busy park, so all of the attractions are usually populated, but it is still a very cool place to take the family. Check out my full write up with directions and things to look out for.

Beautiful waterfall at the end of the trail. The trail was muddy after rainfall the day before. We were able to dip our feet in the water by the falls. It was crowded (we went at 11am on an August Sunday) and there was some empty bottles but overall a beautiful and relaxing hike. Definitely will do it again but earlier in the day to avoid the crowd.

great for small kids, easy to navigate. Main reason I would hesistate to return was it was crowded with people. if we return, I'll take a trash bag and pick up the litter that was strewn around.

Lots of little outlooks to view the falls and river. *Be advised, if you are using the NE extension of the PA Tpk, this is an EZ Pass only exit. I split the day up with a hike up Glen Onoko Falls, just a short drive down 209.

Short hike to beautiful streams and a waterfall. Lots of folks complain that it is tricky. The only tricky part is the section between the upper and lower falls. You can avoid this portion though. Hike out and take the side trail on the right to the top of the waterfalls. Then double back to the main trail, take it all the way down to Mud Creek, turn right and follow the creek to the base of the falls. Easy Peasy. Go early to avoid crowds.

Nice easy walk to falls.

Hiked on a humid Sunday evening. The trail was empty with only a few people at the falls. The trail to the falls is easy, but getting to the pools below is definitely challenging. Not sure if there’s an easier way to get to the bottom. The water is very cold but refreshing and the scenery is fantastic.

Very easy hike to see a beautiful waterfall. However, this time of year there were a ton of people there swimming and blocking the path. Would go again later in the year.

Really easy trail. Hardest part was walking back up the hill to the car. I would not recommend going after it has rained. Definitely muddy near the bottom. Good for dogs and even kids.

My son and i do many different trails and decided for an easy walk to hawk falls and we were pretty disappointed when we got to the falls and found a huge group of people with coolers of beer and even a grill going. Music blasting etc. We couldn’t even get to the water to cool off. Please don’t get me wrong i love bbq’s and some cold beer but i believe there is a time and place. Personally i don’t feel the trails are the place to be partying especially when people bring small children for the experience and to come up to that was very disappointing. .

I see a lot of people complaining about the amount of hikers on this trail. The key is to get there earlier and avoid them. My family and I had the whole trail to ourselves on a gorgeous June morning and were able to explore all of the little paths off to the side. We did not see another person until we headed back. We had a blast! Bring Crocs or water shoes to wade in the water but wear sneakers for the hike due to the rockiness.

We went through the whole trail in about an hour. it was very crowded though, with tourists. all in all. easy trail.

Not easy but very nice trail. Rockier than we thought...beautiful waterfall

Nice trail!

Was very disappointed in this trail. I would not consider it easy as there were many rocks to avoid and there were places where we actually needed to do a bit of climbing. Very nervous with a 5 year old and a dog, and nervous for the older adults doing the trail. It was also incredibly crowded and the you came out the same way you came in, so you were fighting two-way traffic.

It was a cool little loop with a waterfall. Nice for a light trail jog.

Beautiful trail went on a Sunday in early summer and wasn’t too crowded kinda steep though so make sure you wear proper shoes this was my first time hiking in 7 years and I had a lot of fun!

Nice short walk w a little incline on way out beautiful views of waterfall

Fun short trail to a nice big waterfall...a stream a good spot for a picnic and fishing.