Harrisburg Capital Area Greenbelt Trail

Harrisburg Capital Area Greenbelt Trail is a 20.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

Nice mix of on-road/off-road sections. In the summer, be sure to watch out for geese as you're traveling along Front Street. The part that winds around Wildwood is pretty challenging at times (biking).

The currently drawn map on AllTrails is misleading; the Green Belt is actually a 20 mile trek through Harrisburg, the local community college's wildlife preserve (Wildwood), Reservoir Park, among other areas. To see the full trail, go to the Harrisburg Capital Area Greenbelt web page (http://www.caga.org/the-trail/). Here's where to find the GPS coordinates: http://www.caga.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/GreenbeltCoordinates2015.pdf

Very pretty trails that run through Metropolitan Harrisburg. 20 miles of paved trails. Great for biking, running, walking and general fitness.

love it! I like getting off pavement and on the trails. Has great views. little hidden gems In there.

Did another part of it . The scenic was just amazing!! I'm only recording one way but I actually turn around and go back. It is great for bikes. I hiked it one way and jogged back the way back.

Pretty easy. Easier than I expected. I did love the fact I was by a water source. I love the sound of water running. I did enjoy the scenery.

Good