Harmony Hill

Harmony Hill is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Downingtown, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great area for mountain biking and trail running. Lots of options to create your own loops and have a different experience on the trail each time!

Love these trails. There are at least three choices of wooded trails all color coded. If you start at this entrance you walk down about a mile depending which color trail you pick. You can just do the loop or you can continue on a paved trail along the Brandywine River. Well marked.

Awesome! Easily customize the route as you go.

JUst getting back into hiking; good trails, well marked. Very wooded area; some old home foundations; small creek/water area. Seem to be well maintained. All the trails seem to cross each other and at times overlap; if you easily get lost, bring a map. I enjoyed it and will go back

We did the red and yellow trail. Will be going back to do green and blue trail soon. Was a hot day and we had our dog with us so picked a trail that would get us to water soon. It is shaded. didn't see many people on it. that's why I picked it. My son and dog ran it. I think it's one of the best kept trails that I have been on. I would have missed the parking lot if my son wasn't with me. Looked like someone's drive way.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Perfect mt biking training trails. Plenty of trails both uphill and downhill.