Hackers Falls and Raymondskill Falls Loop Trail

Hackers Falls and Raymondskill Falls Loop Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Milford, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 462 feet Route Type: Loop

Nice and easy hike. The waterfalls were beautiful, I could watch them for hours. Not a very long hike if you don’t have much time. There are two parking lots to get to the trail, they full pretty quickly on a nice day. I highly recommend shoes with a good grip, some of the paths are steeper than others.

Took my dog on leash and we had an amazing time! Love this trail.

Really fun and easy hike to waterfall. If you get in though it can be very slippery.

Fun easy going trail. Coming back on the cliff trail side absolutely worth it as there are GORGEOUS views overlooking the river. Between that and visiting the nearby falls, a really lovely day.

I came to do Raymondskills with my dog, but they don't allow pets. Just service dogs. So I did this trail instead. I'm glad I did, it were beautiful. The climb up to Hackers Falls is a little steep, but doable. The falls were cool, we encountered some teenagers swimming there. They were cool. I came back down on the Cliffs trail and it was awesome. It literally follows the edge of the cliff on the Delaware Gap. The views here were the best I had in all my trip up here. Lots of pictures. Do these trails!

closed

Juice.

End of December 18... trails in good shape- enjoyed both Falls! Be sure to have hiking shoes

We started from the pond side and did the loop to hackers and then Raymondskill. It was not very crowded and it was early enough that we had hackers to ourselves for a little bit. The pond allows you to fish which was a nice activity to do after.

Trail is open now. Raymond and Hackers are not the same loop! Raymond is on one side and Hackers on the other of street. Overall there was plenty to see and falls are worth the hike. Raymonds loop is short and falls a worth a look. Hackers is longer and connects to other trails. Like most trails on the gap most areas can be very steep.

Hackers falls and the views from cliff park trail makes this a must do hike in the area. Not too difficult with not much elevation gain, so this is usually my go to hike when a friend or family member who doesnt hike much wants to join me. While the Raymond falls can get quite crowded, hackers trail and cliff park trail are usually quiet.

Amazing place!! We really enjoyed it! We will be going back! Make sure to get there early, parking lot fills up really quick !!

Absolutely beautiful!

Raymondskill falls is beautiful! Parking lot fills up fast on the weekends so get there early. I got there at 10:30am and got a spot. But by 12pm there was no parking left.

It's Open. I was at Raymondskill on 6/24/18. I spoke to a Ranger at the trailhead. The Hacker's Falls and Cliff Park Trails are now open. NPS webpage also lists them as open.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Beautiful area, and the falls were spectacular. A recent storm this year made a mess of the trees but fortunately the falls weren't really effected.

Monday, January 08, 2018

Beautiful trails between the pine trees. Even though they were frozen the waterfalls were still gorgeous. Be careful, the road leading to the trail is narrow and winding and has low visibility around curves. Definitely use caution so you don’t get into an accident

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fantastic hike with lots of beautiful things to see. Have done this hike multiple times and brought friends. I combine the falls and cliff trail.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Beautiful, beautiful spot. The waterfalls here are absolutely gorgeous. Totally worth the visit.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

First visit today, absolutely beautiful trails are marked and there is easy access for an old man like me. Other reviews were very helpful I plan on a return visit

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hackers was cool. I combined Raymondskill falls, cliff trail and Hackers falls into one hike. I had a blast. Here is my trip report. http://www.eastcoasthiker.com/trails/raymonskillfalls

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Nice for a quick hike

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Take the southern trail on my track to the bottom of the falls. Once you get to the river, cross to the other side to find a foot path leading to the falls upstream. You don't want to miss hanging out at the bottom of this beautiful waterfall!! Bring water shoes and a hiking stick to help with crossing the rocky river.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

We took our 4 kids (ages 11 to 17) and we all loved it. Raymondskill fall is beautiful, just a short walk down and short climb up if you park in the lot. Hacker's fall is a fairly easy hike just across the road and up. Hacker's falls are definitely worth seeing. Saw lots of wildlife too.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

We hiked this loop with 11 year olds, young adults, and 50+ year old adults, and all were able to complete the simple loop. We saw the falls, which were gorgeous, and the river at the bottom of the mountain. There was a pretty steep decline to get to the river however, but if you take it slow, most can make it down and up again. Our original intention was to hike the Cliff Trail, but we were confused about where we were and how to read the map from where we were. In the end, we were not disappointed, we just ended up doing something different than we had planned.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

A beautiful fall and a nice hike to the creek. I only gave it 3 stars because the trails are not marked so uncertain which trail to follow to make the 2.9 mile loop. Parking lots are very small and you may not find a parking space. The trails are lined with gravel and certain spots are slippery.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Great hike, very scenic.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Relatively easy hike, did Cliff trail as well. The view was great, and the falls were also wonderful. Definitely a hike I would do again.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Hiked the .3 mile loop to the top and bottom of Raymondskill Falls. Recent rains made for lots of water pouring over the falls. The trail to the bottom is a little steep, but it's short enough that small kids can walk it.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Great views! A little crowded around the waterfall deck but it thins out on the trails. Doable hike with children.