Hackers Falls and Raymondskill Falls Loop Trail [CLOSED]

Hackers Falls and Raymondskill Falls Loop Trail [CLOSED] is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Milford, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

closed

Raymondskill lower falls is open, however everything else is currently closed due to significant storm damage

Hackers falls and the views from cliff park trail makes this a must do hike in the area. Not too difficult with not much elevation gain, so this is usually my go to hike when a friend or family member who doesnt hike much wants to join me. While the Raymond falls can get quite crowded, hackers trail and cliff park trail are usually quiet.

Amazing place!! We really enjoyed it! We will be going back! Make sure to get there early, parking lot fills up really quick !!

Absolutely beautiful!

Raymondskill falls is beautiful! Parking lot fills up fast on the weekends so get there early. I got there at 10:30am and got a spot. But by 12pm there was no parking left.

It's Open. I was at Raymondskill on 6/24/18. I spoke to a Ranger at the trailhead. The Hacker's Falls and Cliff Park Trails are now open. NPS webpage also lists them as open.

Beautiful area, and the falls were spectacular. A recent storm this year made a mess of the trees but fortunately the falls weren't really effected.

Beautiful trails between the pine trees. Even though they were frozen the waterfalls were still gorgeous.

Be careful, the road leading to the trail is narrow and winding and has low visibility around curves. Definitely use caution so you don’t get into an accident

Fantastic hike with lots of beautiful things to see. Have done this hike multiple times and brought friends. I combine the falls and cliff trail.

Beautiful, beautiful spot. The waterfalls here are absolutely gorgeous. Totally worth the visit.

First visit today, absolutely beautiful trails are marked and there is easy access for an old man like me. Other reviews were very helpful I plan on a return visit

Hackers was cool. I combined Raymondskill falls, cliff trail and Hackers falls into one hike. I had a blast. Here is my trip report.

Nice for a quick hike

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Take the southern trail on my track to the bottom of the falls. Once you get to the river, cross to the other side to find a foot path leading to the falls upstream. You don't want to miss hanging out at the bottom of this beautiful waterfall!! Bring water shoes and a hiking stick to help with crossing the rocky river.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

We took our 4 kids (ages 11 to 17) and we all loved it. Raymondskill fall is beautiful, just a short walk down and short climb up if you park in the lot. Hacker's fall is a fairly easy hike just across the road and up. Hacker's falls are definitely worth seeing. Saw lots of wildlife too.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

We hiked this loop with 11 year olds, young adults, and 50+ year old adults, and all were able to complete the simple loop. We saw the falls, which were gorgeous, and the river at the bottom of the mountain. There was a pretty steep decline to get to the river however, but if you take it slow, most can make it down and up again. Our original intention was to hike the Cliff Trail, but we were confused about where we were and how to read the map from where we were. In the end, we were not disappointed, we just ended up doing something different than we had planned.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

A beautiful fall and a nice hike to the creek. I only gave it 3 stars because the trails are not marked so uncertain which trail to follow to make the 2.9 mile loop. Parking lots are very small and you may not find a parking space. The trails are lined with gravel and certain spots are slippery.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Great hike, very scenic.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Relatively easy hike, did Cliff trail as well. The view was great, and the falls were also wonderful. Definitely a hike I would do again.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Hiked the .3 mile loop to the top and bottom of Raymondskill Falls. Recent rains made for lots of water pouring over the falls. The trail to the bottom is a little steep, but it's short enough that small kids can walk it.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Great views! A little crowded around the waterfall deck but it thins out on the trails. Doable hike with children.

Friday, March 31, 2017

This is the time to see these waterfalls right after the snow melt !!!! WOW.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A great place to hike. A little muddy today because the snow is melting but beautiful views.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Great falls view, trails are easy, however not marked well. Used a program call bike computer to follow correct pathing.

Monday, November 07, 2016

Combined Raymondskill, Hackers Fall, and Cliff trail for a bigger loop and it was great. Some uphill some downhill, varying natural paths. Waterfalls we're great and the views on cliff trail were breathtaking. Only downside is trails could be marked better, some markers were knocked down and trail intersections could be labeled better.

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Decided to enjoy what may be the last warm day of fall. combine with Cliff trail and had several beautiful views. Will definitely be back in the spring!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Beautiful, peaceful trail with amazing falls :)

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Great easy hike

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Raymondskill falls and hackers falls are both great falls to see even in low water periods. Take the trip up to the cliff as well to look out at the Delaware river. Check our recorded track to see a great loop to follow.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

We combined Hackers, Raymondskill and Cliff trails and we loved the experience! Our only criticism is that while the trails are marked, we would have liked more detail on the trails, such as maps or indicators where some trails overlapped. If that kind of detail was present I would give this experience 5 stars. Beautiful blend of well groomed trail and natural beauty. The falls were amazing and the overlooks were breath taking. We would go back enthusiastically. We parked at the Cliff trail head and there was a much appreciated bathroom there! Another plus!

Friday, July 08, 2016

Very nice maintained Trail. only about 2.2 miles round trip. very beautiful Falls!