Green Lane Park Orange Trail

Green Lane Park Orange Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Green Lane, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Park at corner of Deep Creek and Snyder Roads. Take one of many connecting trails from Perkiomen Trail to Orange Trail.

Brought my 9 year old and took my 9 month old in a baby carrier on this trail, so I would definitely say it’s family friendly! Kinda muddy but other than that it was great - will definitely be back!

A family favorite! The kids and our older dogs really enjoy this trail the most.

A quaint little trail that I’ve been going through almost 3 times a week for nearly a year. A great place to get daily exercise in. Can get very wet and muddy on the way back from the east loop.

Nice easy hike. Both of my daughters (6 and 4 yrs old) enjoyed.

Great first hike for my 6 year old daughter; not hard and enjoyable. We had fun

I hiked the Orange Trail, east and west loops. The east loop is about one mile total and combined, they are close to three miles. Nice walk in the woods. Easy, with some elevation.

Very nice trail! Clean and very well maintained, I hiked this trail with my dog and we had a great time

Monday, February 20, 2017

awesome little hike for the whole family!

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Bring my pup here quite often. It's a very nice short trail, with not as many rocks as some other trails nearby. Very shallow stream crossings perhaps 2 or 3 of them. Also has a marker for a black trail as well up to the right at the end of the first straightaway. Thim that just loops back to Snyder road.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Really easy. For a nice easy lazy day.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Trail had quite a few parts where creeks and streams had worn away the path. Made for some muddy and wet (cold) hiking here and there. But a beautiful path to hike in the fall without needing much commitment. Two or three moderate length hills.

recorded Green Lane Park Orange Trail