Governor Dick Observation Tower Loop

Governor Dick Observation Tower Loop is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lebanon, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Very nice hike. I hiked clockwise, which puts the moderate part more than half way in. Trails #13 and #15 were very enjoyable.

I did a little more than the suggested trail (total 7.5 miles), and I absolutely loved how well marked/blazed everything is. The tower itself was a little disappointing, mostly because I wasn't expecting to climb metal ladders all the way to the top (that wasn't the problem) infested by stink bugs! I barely stayed at the top, just because my face was being assaulted by the bugs.

It's most likely my fault that I went the day after it rained and when the weather was a little warmer than usual. Great trail though!

Was a good trail.

it was a very pretty trail, relatively easy good for beginners, would hike it again.

Wow challenging but awesome. One of my first excursions in trail running. Loved it