Goddard Park Loop

Goddard Park Loop is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Grove, Pennsylvania that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love these trails. Well kept. Perfect for walking your dog after the dog park located near the parking lot. Has a bunch of different paths to take and there’s a lot of tree coverage, and some fields. There’s small streams as well. Really nice spot so close to home.

I hiked about 2 miles on the southern end of the park. Since it was March 1 most were muddy and I saw a lot of evidence of ATV use which are prohibited in the park. I also saw many deer tracks and while I was there a fox ran across one of the many grassy meadows. The trails are quite flat and you will hike through a combination of grassy areas and woodland a well as follow the White Clay Creek on the extreme southern end. The only trail markers I saw were adjacent to the parking lot on Wickerton Road (Rt. 841). I saw quite a bit of trash. This park has only been in existence since 2009 and unfortunately it appears has not been all that well maintained.

recorded 1013