Glacier Pools Preserve

Glacier Pools Preserve is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Wolf, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, birding, and cross country skiing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A lovely 1.25 mile loop around Glacier Pools Preserve.

I just discovered this treasure in my own backyard! This is a perfect trail for families and dogs. We hit this trail in mid-late March so the vernal pools were just thawing, preparing for the explosion of life to come. I look forward to returning back when the temps are a little warmer to watch as the plants and animals come alive.

Hello. My wife and I are the owners of the land on which Glacier Pools Preserve is located. It is protected from development by a conservation Easement with the Merrill Linn Conservancy, and public access to it's several hiking trails is sponsored by the East Lycoming Recreation Authority. We have a website with maps at www.glacierpoolspreserve.com