Frick Park Tour Loop Trail

Frick Park Tour Loop Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice park. Trails are well kept. Lots of dogs enjoying the outdoors. The trails can get confusing though and what I thought was gong to be a couple miles of hiking ended up being 8 miles and thee hours.

love the trail. Make sure to download a map before the start of your hike. there's a lot interlinking trails which could be a bit confusing. I come here with my boxador and make a pit stop at the dog park.

Great time with our chocolate lab, Winston. Next time we will challenge ourselves a little more. One warning, bikers were a little aggressive on the narrower parts, not sure I'd wear earbuds and not be able to hear them.

D

First time to Frick Park. Enjoyed the hike, spent a fair amount of time making sure I was on the right Trail. I will go to Frick Park again.

Challenging, especially along Commercial street. Watch for cyclists.

nice

Fun trail.

A great chill place with options.

This was my go-to park when I lived in Pittsburgh.

Stopped here on a drive home from Pittsburgh and had a great walk. Plenty of trails to get lost on. Plenty of parking and very clean wheelchair friendly bathroom.

Love this park. Trails are very relaxed and it is possible to take a sturdy stroller on most of them.

Friday, November 25, 2016

I live within walking distance so I'm here a couple times a week. Really nice spot for urban hiking, frequently see wildlife. Also a good cut through when walking between Pittsburgh's East End neighborhoods.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Nice trail.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nice trails. My black lab and I went in the rain. The car is a little worse for wear.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Great nature walk. Needed some time out of the city. Gorgeous vegetation. Leaves are just beginning to turn. One could wander for hours!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beautiful park with many lovely trails.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

An absolute gem. You can't go wrong with Frick Park. I love mountain bike trails on slow days. You forget you're in the city.