Frick Park Tour Loop Trail

Frick Park Tour Loop Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice park. Trails are well kept. Lots of dogs enjoying the outdoors. The trails can get confusing though and what I thought was gong to be a couple miles of hiking ended up being 8 miles and thee hours.

love the trail. Make sure to download a map before the start of your hike. there's a lot interlinking trails which could be a bit confusing. I come here with my boxador and make a pit stop at the dog park.

Great time with our chocolate lab, Winston. Next time we will challenge ourselves a little more. One warning, bikers were a little aggressive on the narrower parts, not sure I'd wear earbuds and not be able to hear them.

D

First time to Frick Park. Enjoyed the hike, spent a fair amount of time making sure I was on the right Trail. I will go to Frick Park again.

Challenging, especially along Commercial street. Watch for cyclists.

nice