Learn more

Fetters Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Clearville, Pennsylvania that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Length 4.1 mi Elevation gain 1,860 ft Route type Out & Back

Photos (1)
Recordings (0)
Completed (0)
Justus P.
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarSat Oct 27 2018
Hiking

I was recommended this area by a friend. I decided to attach my recording to this trail since it had no prior reviews or images, even though I was only on it briefly. Referencing my recording, it’s the section between the first and second sharp left turns. Anyways, the section was a moderate descent with an obvious path, but poor footing (definitely minimal traffic) that intersected with the “Gap” Trail after a steep decline. The section before this looked similar to the service road I followed to get to it, and the section after looked to disappear. The loop I ended up completing was easy to follow and well-blazed, but the “Gap” Trail obviously sees minimal traffic as well.