Elephant Trail is a 4.3 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Perkasie, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September.

Distance: 4.3 km Elevation Gain: 44 m Route Type: Loop

flooded

Combined w/ Church & Mink trails.

Nice clear trails. Muddy AF, bring your water proof hikers and forge through. Also watch out - lots of .

icy

Nice wide trail. It was muddy and wet, but two of our party had good hiking shoes on the other two were peasants. 3 of us survived the muddy conditions. Didn't see much Wildlife, only lots of wild mushrooms.

I wasn’t aware of open hunting until I saw someone in the tree.

This is mostly a horse riding trail. It’s a nice loop for exercise, but not exactly what I would call fun. You have to spend a good deal of time looking down to avoid stepping in horse dung. Not complaining, just wish I had known in advance. I would have selected another trail to walk.

the trail was a little boggy in the first hundred yards. other than that, really pretty landscape for a close- to-home Trail.

Tue Jan 01 2019

Definitely enjoyed the short little loop I did! I want to come back and hike the whole thing! Maybe when it's not so muddy.

Sun Oct 14 2018

I would do it again but definitely when the ground dries! Today I sank up to my ankles in the mud, so I wouldn't go right after any good amount of rainfall. also this an area of hunting be sure to one stay on the path red dots and signs help to guide you but also wear some orange or at least bright colors for you and your pets. I would love to do this trail on horse back its very pretty even when it's a muddy mess. I will also say if you're not very comfortable going alone don't most parts are like a deer trail path not a stone path like alot of trails I've been on.

Mon Jul 23 2018