Delaware River Scenic Drive: Interstate 95 to Easton

Delaware River Scenic Drive: Interstate 95 to Easton is a 44.7 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for trail running and scenic driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

scenic driving

I used the directions that were provided. Took me to some rubble and construction. Right before that youll see theres a white bridge and some parking. Park there. Rode my bike along the river/canal for about 12 miles. Went past Lambertville. Youll pass some nice restaurants. Good scenery. I stopped a lot. After 12 miles just took it back to where I parked. It was a solid day. Lots of walkers/bikers on this trail

scenic driving

The drive is pleasant especially if you are the shot gun passenger as you can enjoy the pleasant scenery that the route offers.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

While visiting relatives outside of Trenton, we have had the opportunity on a few occasions to explore this section of the Delaware River...both the New Jersey and Bucks County PA sides. The area's history adds to the nice experience.