Culbertson Trail

Culbertson Trail is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Williamsport, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail head is 0.2 miles before where it shows on gps. No parking lot, have to park on the shoulder. Follow yellow rectangle and watch for an unexpected split to the right, marked by a double rectangle. If you reach another road you want too far. My gps was showing me about 250 ft west of trail the whole time. Be prepared for a sustained steep climb.

well maintained trail through some beautiful Pa hills

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Would love to know where the other reviewer went in. The directions take you to someone's home address and no trail head within 5 miles is marked.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easy trail, brought my dog and let him off leash. You can park at the top of the mountain and it's right there past a game lands gate. It was "closed" the day I went but no one bothered my dog and I.