Cromby Trail

Cromby Trail is a 12.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spring City, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mostly flat, with stone dust base, good for walking,running, and biking. Well kept.. Runs along Schuylkill river, many sections are directly behind rows of homes and factories. Still a nice path for running or biking.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Great wide trail for biking, running or walking. I went on a power walk. Was nice to be in nature and away from traffic!

Sunday, November 06, 2016

This is a very nice trail. I give it 5 stars because it is so nice and maintained. It's great for walking, running or bike riding. I'm not going to give it a 1 star just because it is not a hiking trail.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Although I love the schuylkill river trail, I did not think this was part of it until I started walking it. Expected it to be some sort of a hike during parts. Good walking trail, or biking trail.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

This was the schuylkill river trail - it's for running And biking, not hiking. Don't waste your time if you want to go on a hike in the wilderness. I love this trail for a run or bike ride, but that is all I use it for.

Sunday, April 09, 2017