Cove Mountain Preserve is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Marysville, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips.

Distance: 1.7 miles Elevation Gain: 446 feet Route Type: Out & Back

nice trail with a view of the river on the way

The top loop was overgrown and impossible, especially not kid friendly. the rest was perfect.

Was the only car parked when I started and when I left. It was a 87degrees and sunny. This was my first time on it and I had limited time to hike so I figured this would be a good choice. Nice challenge going up and decent vistas of the river and valley below. For it being it being a calm to no wind day the gnat situation was tolerable especially higher up on the trail. The shade is also decent. If you are looking for a short hike but want to feel like you actually hiked this is a good one. Took a wider loop than the app trail and several pictures so that's why you see a longer time.

A nice small trail to hike. Climbs uphill whether you go left or right. A good, but distant, view of the Susquehanna River and Rockville Bridge. Quiet and lightly traveled.

They added a new trail with yellow blaze.Takes you to a overlook of the river.Nice Hike,though I felt like I was being watched but no one around.Left when a tree fell behind me,didnt want to meet Sasquach

Saw a porcupine! Steep, but worth the view.

Friday, November 24, 2017