Core Creek Park Trail

Core Creek Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Langhorne, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.4 miles Elevation Gain: 180 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paddle sports

partially paved

This is a great place to flat water kayak or canoe lake Luxembourg is about 175 acres in size with small inlets and coves through out. It is also very good for fishing and is stocked with trout annually. Bird watchers will find many different species of birds including a nesting pair of Bald Eagles at the far end of the lake ( PLEASE do not disturb them !! ). There are easy mountain bike trails and horse trails as well

The trail isn’t very well marked. There’s a lot of leaf cover, but it’s a fun time. The park is nice, and the bathrooms are open on Nov 16th.

Suspect trail markings, a lot of road and park noise. Only moderate because of the roots. Glad I got to see it but wouldn’t repeat

This trail is not for people who like structure. It is semi adventurous being that there’s lots of trees down that divert the trail around them. If you plan to do the trail with no map plan to give yourself about 3-4 hours for exploring. There are so many unmarked paths per using the AllTrails map. I was on a time limit so I rushed to finish toward the end and I think I could’ve gone at least another hour on the different paths. Also, there is a cool little cat sanctuary that is next to the parking lot on the way out.

Took my family hiking here today. Our first time ever hiking as a family and we were able to complete it with no issues, so I question the 'moderate' rating. However it was a very nice hike and we'll be going back.

Many off trails and bikers, but overall nice trail. Took me 2.15mins.

Really great track for beginners I'm 300lbs and this trail is helping me kick the weight. otherwise theres lots of incredible recreation spots, open bbq, bathrooms

First day on the new YETI, first day of fall.

fun and beautiful

it is beautiful

was hard to follow which trail i was taking but it was all beautiful and made my way back to the main trail eventually

Definietly more bikers. I would consider this a easy level than moderate. Can walk dogs . mostly flat trail . Good for mountain bikers

Awesome trail for the heat! It is well shaded. We brought our two pups and there are frequent areas to let them stop and take a tip in the creek or lake. The trails are not marked at all. Even with following the map and my phone in my hand ( which I hate) we had trouble staying on the right path. We will be back! Looks like it would be awesome for Mountain Bikers!!

hot

just got done the ride, place is hell of fun, highly recomend if your into trail riding, theirs Bridges!!!!! water attractions!!!

Wanted a walk in the woods that was close to home. We were pleasantly surprised and there was no one besides us in the trail except for a few bikers.

of course it will be muddy after a rainstorm. safe, family-friendly hike.

Started out on trail then cut across a corn field to get to other trail. Great walk through the woods though. Paths were clear but not clearly marked. Also muddy and buggy post A.M. rain but wasn't terrible.

Trail was not really marked at all, so we got turned around quite a few times and totally skipped one of the loops, but overall it was a nice nature walk. Minor technical areas mostly coincided with mountain bike challenges, and there were areas that would have been really scary to come face-to-face with a bike at due to the narrowness of the trail in those areas. Luckily, we only encountered a few bikes, and they were all in areas with enough room for the two of us and our dog to pass safely. Trail was pretty muddy in places, but not impassable. Would probably return, but I'd like to check out some other more "intermediate" trails in the area first.

I would classify this trail as easy. It's clearly frequently traveled. You can see where all of the mountain bikers come through. It makes for a nice wooded stroll but I wouldn't call this a hike.

Mildly traveled trail that really should be an easy level rather than moderate. Lots of mountain bikers, so be aware when hiking. Hard to tell where the trail is at times due to mountain bikers making so many trails. Using this app helped me to stay on path. Took the pup and we had a great hike!