Core Creek Park Trail

Core Creek Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Langhorne, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

This is a great place to flat water kayak or canoe lake Luxembourg is about 175 acres in size with small inlets and coves through out. It is also very good for fishing and is stocked with trout annually. Bird watchers will find many different species of birds including a nesting pair of Bald Eagles at the far end of the lake ( PLEASE do not disturb them !! ). There are easy mountain bike trails and horse trails as well

Fun place to mountain bike. It's not super easy but most beginners should be able to handle it.

Peace, beauty, rejuvenation

nice place for bike riding and walking dogs to relax for the day and enjoy lake

Well maintained beginner single track mountain bike trails, very close to home for me.

Great trail, very clean and quiet. The view was beautiful.

Decent paved pathway for walking and running. Beautiful foliage surrounding the lake during Fall. Me and my husband love taking our husky to the gated dog park or bringing lunch and relaxing in the fields overlooking the lake.

typical walk in the park. I've been here a few times and never had a problem.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Took my son and my dog. Wore them out. Was nice weather, lots of people fishing and doing water sports. Not too many people hiking. Wasn't difficult, just long. Saw alot of deer. A nice afternoon.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

I just don't like the mosquitos

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Great trail. Mine was about 5 miles though-like it said many options to walk on. Watch out though after a rain it gets very muddy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The dog is tired and that's good enough for me.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lovely park,especially with a dog. great scenery. plenty of walking and hills for extra workout if you want

Saturday, February 27, 2016

This park is mostly used for fishing and mountain biking.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Great place for trail running and mountain biking or a nice family hike! The trail goes along the lake. I saw fisherman on a few of the docks.

paddle sports
Friday, September 11, 2015

Great place to rent a boat, walk, jog, picnic, pretty for photos and good for kids and pets

Monday, July 13, 2015

Not much hiking here

Friday, June 05, 2015

It was nice ride! Minus my horse being an ass (just cause he's like that). Very happy with the park. We went in different parts of the lake the park surrounds to cool our horses off. There are certain areas where there were kids that yelled and ran but never came near. Over all I liked my ride and would come back.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Great bike trails!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Nice trails! Some nice jumps, some technical logs that you can attempt to navigate. Nice short loops. Parked across from Neshaminy Maple Point to access trail.

Monday, December 02, 2013

Great trails we biked almost all of them then went around the whole lake. Very peaceful are and lake, we ran into many fishers and bikers. Would defiantly recommend the trail.