Cook Trail

Cook Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cooksburg, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful hike, we did hit a fork in the road where we thought it would loop around to, but it never did. We will have to go back some day and take the left fork. Trail does kind of empty out on to the road at the end, follow it down hill about 100 feet to hop back into the trail then take a sharp left to get back to the trail head.

It was a nice short hike for me but I did get confused when I came off the trail onto a road with cabins.... turns out I needed to follow the road just a short ways down to get back on the trail.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Beautiful trail! Usually quiet and you will not run into many others on the trail. I've done this trail with young children and their grandfather. there are a few steep sections, but everyone enjoyed the hike

Saturday, March 05, 2016

First hike of the year, caught a 50 degree February day. Nice trail overall!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017