Columcille Megalith Park Trail

Columcille Megalith Park Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bangor, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome rock gardens, meditation center, spiritual journey.

very easy walk through a beautiful quiet place. will definately be back.

Beautiful

awesome

I expected some overrated themepark type of experience but I trusted the reviews and thought I'd give it a try...was truly blown away. Someone spent a lot of time and money developing this. It's was one of the most calming experiences I've had in a long time, very peaceful to meander through the woods and look at the various points of interest.

Cute place love it! Not a hike more of a relaxing walk, very soothing

it is one of my favorite places

This trail was fairly easy to navigate and so much histor!

Nice little trail even for winter . Super easy.The concept is awesome. We will return in spring for sure. Seems like it would be a great place for us to take our kids.

Very cool place. Don’t come here expecting a hike. Beautiful little chapel and numerous boulders arranged throughout the property. Take your time, relax, reflect. As the sign here states, come as you are; respect the land; go in peace.

A Great day to be out, the only problems were the flying bugs!!! Good exercise

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

What I really need gem of a place! This is a very nice spot to just go with some edibles and enjoy a few hours walking around the cool trails and taking in nature. They put alot of time into constructing this magical place, really really neat for no entrance fee. I was so impressed I left a donation (i never do that!)

Monday, March 20, 2017

One of my favorite places

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A very peaceful place. Excellent to walk with elderly and very young. Lot of stone formations to view.

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Love this place :) I come here to refind myself in times of trouble. Always a great time.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Very nice! Unique.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's not so much a hike as it is a place to visit. But it's very interesting and unique.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

a nice place to relax walk around and just sync with nature

Monday, March 28, 2016

It was a really nice place. Very kid friendly. Took my niece 8yrs old, nephew 10yrs, and my 4yr old daughter. They had a blast walking through the trail seeing how the rocks looked and seeing different animals. Will recommend.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

very interesting , and peaceful.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

The stone structures are amazing to explore. Many people have worked together to create this special place. Easy walking.