Churchville Nature Center Loop

Churchville Nature Center Loop is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Southampton, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Not a "trail" per se, but rather a nice walk through a preserve. A nice spot for those interested in horticulture, and insects/trees. The trail seems "overgrown, or un-attended - but they like to keep it as it would be in the wild. The Visitors' Center offers a lot of informative displays. Easy walk - children/Seniors will have no problem.

Very nice peaceful place to relax, walk and enjoy nature.

Easy short walk through a boggy woodland. The nature center has some interesting displays and I think they offer various educational programs. However, we didn't participate in any events this trip.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Very short but when I went it was fall and I got beautiful foliage shots. I recommend it for the fall scenery and birding potential. Leaves are not out yet. I would wait for the colors to change. I am posting based on my trail travels a few years ago.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday, June 11, 2016

These trails are only 10 minutes from work. Great way to recover from the mundane during lunch.

Saturday, January 09, 2016