Bushkill Falls Red Trail

Bushkill Falls Red Trail is a 1.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bushkill, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

$15 entry fee per person

Wasn't really much of a hike. The entrance fee wasn't worth it and it was way too crowded. The falls were pretty, but this is more of a family, kid-friendly place and not what I was looking for at all. Definitely won't be back.

You do NOT have to pay if you are a Pike County resident. Just present your driver license a the counter.

If you love to hike, I highly recommend you visit BushKill Falls. There are a few negatives, but the beauty of this place makes it worth it. It's a great hike! I really enjoyed it. It can be a little tough going back up. I have asthma, and had to stop three times so I wouldn't over do it. I expect it would be slightly easier for those who didn't suck at breathing though. You have to pay $14 I believe it was, and it can get pretty crowded. The crowds can be a little overwhelming at times, but the sights is all worth it in the end. All in all, if was a great hike and I would go back again sometime. There are plenty of activities there aside from hiking.

first time I've ever paid to go hiking but the falls and scenery were beautiful. all the walkways and stairs kinda take away from the beauty but I understand without them it would be hard to experience the falls the way you do.

Decent trail with a bunch of cool waterfalls but as many stated, $14 a person is too much. This area has tons of free trails with just as good waterfalls and better views. Not to mention it gets pretty crowded and a lot of the boardwalk trails are covered in graffiti. Worth doing once for the experience but I wouldn't pay to go back.

Beautiful falls and landscape. Tough going up a lot of the stairs but mostly an easy trail.

Best waterfalls in the area. Only 4 stars because of the $15 entrance fee.

Over Packed during the day. Extremely easy.

Lost its last star solely because of the fee. Every other trail in the area is free so I don't understand why this one charges $15 a person. BUT! Granted, it is pretty amazing. Did the red trail, took several mini breaks for photos/snacks and we finished in about 3 hours. Definitely would like to come back another time.

Beautiful waterfalls. It's also kind of neat how they built the walkways around the waterfalls.

while the trail was well maintained 16$ entry fee is higher. Its worth to visit atleast once. And this is a dog friendly place.