Broad Mountain Trails - Rausch Creek

Broad Mountain Trails - Rausch Creek is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pine Grove, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for scenic driving and off road driving. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

scenic driving

off road driving

Awesome trail to wheel at. Brought our stock '16 Wrangler and stock '15 Grand Cherokee. All though they claim any stock SUV can handle the green trails let me assure you... A Grand Cherokee would have had it's bumper ripped off. We had a lot of fun, trail was challenging but very manageable. Stuck to the green trails.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

We always have a blast coming here a putting a beating on our rigs !! That and I like seeing all the other families out having fun wheeling it up!!

Monday, September 05, 2016

Definitely the most entertaining thing to do with a jeep on the east coast. There is a two vehicle minimum so mint come alone unless you are meeting a group. Trails are marked similar to ski slopes. Greens aren't very difficult for a capable vehicle, but I would recommend starting with them.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

You can choose what level trail you want to drive based on what your 4x4 and yourself can handle. We have only gone during special events, so I am not sure how it is in regular season. Needed to have CB to talk with trail guide. Beautiful trails and fun climbs and runs.